On working on The Avengers.
Not sure if RDJ experiences the most epic character bleed ever or if he is actually Tony Stark.
“At a certain point, we were sitting in the Stark private plane set and someone was like, ‘What’s it like playing Tony Stark?’ And I looked at them for a second and thought: ‘What are they talking about? I am Tony Stark!” Robert Downey Jr
That explains a lot, actually…
Avengers S.H.I.E.L.D. Badges/Buttons Giveaway
Attention, Avengers fans! After receiving copious messages regarding my recent post, I went ahead and made 38mm (1.5”) badges for each character.
I will be giving away 2 full sets, featuring all 8 badges - one via Tumblr, and one via Twitter.
- 1 Like of this post = 1 entry
- 1 Reblog of this post = 1 entry (so, 1 like + 1 reblog = 2 entries)
- You can reblog and like as many times as you want
- 1 Retweet of the following tweet = 1 entry
- Anyone can take part, and postage will be free
- The giveaway will end on Tuesday 13th December, at 6pm GMT (1pm EST)
- I will be choosing one person at random amongst the notes of this post, and one at random whom has retweeted my tweet
- Tumblr participants need to have their ask enabled - if I am unable to get in touch with you, I will choose someone else! =(
- Both Tumblr and Twitter winners should respond within 24 hours, otherwise I will have no option but to choose someone else! (I really want to send them out quickly so that they don’t get caught up in the xmas rush, so that the winners can get them before xmas!)
- Once I have been able to get in touch with both winners, I will announce them.
- You don’t have to be following me on Tumblr, Twitter, DeviantArt, or even Flickr, but you can if you want to ;)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Good luck!
[Not a fan of luck/probability? You can always buy the badges from my Etsy store too!]
if The Avengers poster told the truth
"Sam Jackson in an eye patch." So much truth.
Tony Stark apparently accepting an award on behalf of Robert Downey Jr.
Vogue - Iron Man edition
I don’t care about their heights in the movies since it’s a whole different Universe.
But I do get annoyed when artist forget he’s suppose to be short (5’3) and they make him six feet tall when it’s clear that a big part of his appeal in the comics is his short stature (Sabertooth’s nickname for him is runt for a reason).
Also I am having deja vu, I think I’ve seen people confess this like two or three times before.
Couldn’t agree more. Hugh Jackman was an amazing Wolverine and one of the few good things about the X-Men movies. They used camera angles to make him look shorter the same way they gave RDJ heels to make him look taller, but there is only so much you can do.
It’s when it starts bleeding over into the comics because the artists are more familiar with the movies than the medium they work in that it starts to bug me.